Denny Park Lutheran Church was founded in 1888 by people rich with the heritage of Norwegian Lutheranism. The present building is located across the street from Denny Park, was built in 1938 and is a landmark of downtown Seattle's South Lake Union neighborhood.
We are an evangelical Lutheran parish affiliated with Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ (LCMC) and the Augustana District (AD).
Christ crucified for the sin of the world is the message we proclaim. The fellowship of the Holy Trinity – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is the communion we share.
Sundays: 10:00am Holy Communion (In-Person & Zoom)
Thursdays: 7:00pm Bible Study (On Zoom)
(email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info about in-person worship or for the Zoom link)